1. Sauté the bacon lardons and onion in a pan with some seasoning.
2. Add the chopped tomatoes and mix.
3. Simmer the sauce until it is thick and able to stand on a spatula.
4. Butterfly the chicken breast and flour it.
5. Egg wash the chicken breast and coat it in panko breadcrumbs.
6. Shallow fry the chicken breast in the oil of your choice until it is golden brown and cooked through.
7. Place the chicken breast in a baking tray.
8. Pour the tomato onion sauce over the chicken breast.
9. Top the chicken breast with the mozzarella and cheddar cheese mix.
10. Bake the chicken breast in the oven until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
11. Serve with a salad or small roast potatoes.
For an opportunity to be featured, either tag us in your recipes on social media or direct message us on any of our social channels.